- Assist engineering and Prod. staff with the specification, installation and modification of machine and or robotic systems used in our Toys Production.
- Communicate status, manage expectations, resolve issues and ensure top-quality service
- Handling Automation, semi automation machine
- Perform preventive maintenance and troubleshooting any issues that might occur.
- Provide troubleshooting and maintenance support for all assigned automated systems potentially at all hours depending upon production schedule.
- Get involved in improvement Activity
- Ensure machines are properly calibrated
- Coordinate personnel schedules and duties as required to accomplish departmental goals
- Minimum DIII in Electronics engineering or Mechatronic engineering (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Familiar with Automation
- Familiar with Electrical wiring, PLC and Microsoft Office
- Able to communication for both of read & written in
- English 1language as well.
- Able to work in both of individual and teamwork.
- Having good healthy and good attitude.
Send your application letter before July 18th, 2020 to [email protected]
Only the selected candidates will be officially notified via e-mail and or phone call
Successful candidate must be willing to work at Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia
Awalnya dipublikasikan pada15 Juli 2020 @ 9:33 AM