(“Vallianz” and together with its subsidiaries, associate and joint venture companies, the “Group“) is an established provider of offshore support vessels (“OSVs“) and integrated offshore marine solutions to the oil and gas industry.
Headquartered in Singapore, Vallianz serves oil majors and national oil companies worldwide, and focuses on supporting customers’ offshore oil and gas exploration and production operations. Today, the Group owns and operates a young fleet of 62 OSVs while its associate owns and operates another 14 OSVs. Vallianz covers markets in the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia and Southeast Asia.
Vallianz is continually working to enhance its customer value-add by broadening the spectrum of its marine services and solutions to address the unique requirements of customers’ offshore oil and gas field operations. The Group conceptualised and developed its flagship vessel – Rawabi Integrity, which is the world’s first and only specialised offshore floating storage and supply vessel – to provide a cost-effective and productivity enhancing solution for a key customer.
Offshore marine services include:
- Vessel ownership
- Vessel management services
We have invested in industry experts to operate and manage our fleet of OSVs which include anchor handling tugs with supply capabilities, platform supply vessels, offshore floating storage and supply vessel, submersible launch barges, maintenance and accommodation vessel, utility support vessels, flat top cargo barges, accommodation work barge, towing tugs, utility vessel, liftboats and crew boat.
Besides transporting equipment and pipes, materials and supplies to support upstream activities, our vessels are also employed for anchor handling of construction barges, positioning of drilling rigs and to provide assistance in maintaining and safeguarding offshore facilities.
The Group also owns a shipyard in Indonesia (Batam) which serves as a marine base for vessel docking, repair and maintenance works. Our shipyard operations possess strong in-house fabrication and engineering capabilities.
Leveraging on its established market position in the Middle East, the Group’s strategy will be to continue strengthening existing customer relationships and seeking opportunities to increase its penetration in the major and emerging offshore oil and gas markets. We will focus on delivering operational and service excellence, and broadening our range of marine assets and solutions to address customers’ needs.
Vallianz is listed on the Catalist Board of the Singapore Exchange.
WHY JOIN US?
- Report to Procurement Manager.
- Handle to purchase of project material, store item (consumable), office stationery and beverage for canteen
- Manage to complete RFQ and process MPR/PO within 3 to 5 days (Local Purchase) to reduce down time
- To get more new competitive suppliers to avoid one sourcing for special items
- Received MPR and get at least 3 quotation for comparison and get approval from Managers.
- Follow by issue Purchase Order (PO) into TNO-System and get approval by Procurement Manager, to confirm PO with supplier
- Purchaser will do Good Valuation into TNO-System.
- Prepare and follow up for New Supplier Registration
- To follow up and expedite Purchase Material until the goods delivery to yard.
- Establish good relationship with colleagues, department head, and vendor.
- To monitoring ISO document for Purchasing dept.
- Aware of Company OH&S compliance as per ISO 45001:2018 which form part of KPI.
- Minimum Senior High School or Vocational High School from any major.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Proactive, Independent, take initiative and well organized
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel applications
- Able to communicate in English both speaking and writing
- Able to communicate in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Available to join immediately
We are continually looking for people that will join the dynamic, offshore world of Vallianz and contribute to the realization of its vision to be recognized as a world-class provider company in the offshore marine industry.
If you are interested in working at Vallianz, please send your resume via e-mail to [email protected]
Awalnya dipublikasikan pada7 Mei 2020 @ 11:21 am