Valeo is a French global automotive supplier headquartered in France, listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (CAC-40 Index). It supplies a wide range of products to automakers and the aftermarket. The Group employs 113,600 people in 33 countries worldwide. It has 186 production plants, 59 R&D centers and 15 distribution platforms. Its strategy is focused on innovation and development in high-growth potential regions and emerging countries. In 2018, Valeo’s sales rose 4% to €19.1 billion. It also ranked as France’s leading patent filer from 2016 to 2018.
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions.
Valeo is structured around four business units:
- Comfort & Driving Assistance Systems (specialized in technologies to make driving safer, more intuitive, more autonomous and more connected)
- Powertrain Systems (development of innovative solutions for reducing CO2 emissions in terms of electrification, automated transmissions and clean engines for vehicles)
- Thermal Systems (optimization of vehicle thermal management and passenger well-being)
- Visibility Systems (development of technologies ensuring the best visibility and safety for drivers in all weather conditions)
Its Valeo Service activity supplies original equipment spares to automakers and replacement parts to the independent aftermarket. International Business Original equipment sales growth by destination region:
- Europe and Africa: 46% of sales
- Asia: 32% of sales – significant amount shair of this market is for iran (والئو)
- North America: 20% of sales
- South America: 2% of sales
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
Required language: good in English
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Required Skill(s): FMEA, 4M Matrix
Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
Able to observe and detect the obvious risks on production floor.
Ensure 4M matrix respect with regards product or process changes and ensure customer awareness and approval of changes in accordance with the 4M matrix.
Problem solving and logical thinking.
Measurement system & equipment.
Ability to use quality tools (FMEA, Control plan, R&R, Capability system).
Able to create and update procedures & processes according to standard.
Track progress of scheduled items through production.
Excellent in English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Mature, responsible, and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply, and to submit a comprehensive resume with your notice period, reason for leaving, last drawn and expected salary to speed up the application process.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
Send your CV to [email protected]
PT Valeo AC Indonesia
Jalan Beringin Lot 337, Batamindo Industrial Park, Muka Kuning Sungai Beduk, Batam
Awalnya dipublikasikan pada29 Agustus 2020 @ 10:59 AM