As a leading provider of electronic solutions for brand name original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), OSI Electronics have built a framework for the wide range of expertise we deliver. With approximately 2,500 employees worldwide, a strong investment in equipment and technology, and the financial strength of parent company OSI Systems, we continuously deliver quality results with unmatched services across industries.
OSI Electronics’ has strategically placed facilities to serve significant technology markets throughout the world. For over 40 years, we have been providing localized access to our customers while serving as a bridge to our Asian facilities. Our North American and European operations aim to connect customers to our resources around the world and reduce time to market. OSI divisions offer our clients specialized electronics services, which fulfill the full range of electronics needs.
OSI Electronics provide tailored Tier One global electronics manufacturing solutions, while maintaining our values and commitment to quality for clients. OSI Electronics provides customers with the capabilities and purchasing power of a global electronics manufacturing, while delivering regional and personalized support. We strive to build lasting relationships and create close and valued partnerships with our customers.
OSI Electronics as a company, is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic systems and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. The Company combines more than 40 years of electronics engineering and manufacturing experience with offices and production facilities in more than a dozen countries to implement a strategy of expansion into selective end product markets.
As a (NPI) Process Engineer, responsible for the process design, operation and implementation, and work closely with the staff to select most appropriate process improvement techniques.
Process Engineer able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability for the company
- Lead New Product Introduction (NPI) Process Engineering
- Prepare process documentation
- Periodic Review and updating of Engineering Work Instructions and related Forms.
- Supervise the process implementation in production during New Product launch.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- To be able to establish process flow, equipment and method
- To be able to provide process documentation and operating instructions
- 5 years + in the same position / field
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- CAD or AutoCAD skills
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Bachelor’s degree graduates in Industrial engineering field from High reputable Universities.
only short-listed candidates are contacted
Please send your full resume (max 200kb) with title, position, photo to;
PT Osi Electronics
Cammo Industrial Park Blk F,
No. 3A, Batam Centre
Note: Only qualified candidates will be notified.
Awalnya dipublikasikan pada9 Oktober 2020 @ 2:47 PM
Anda harus log masuk untuk menerbitkan komentar.