FL Technics Indonesia is substitute of FL Technics company and located in International Soekarno- Hatta Airport Jakarta, Indonesia.
FL Technics is a global provider of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. The company is part of Avia Solutions Group – an international aviation holding with more than 30 subsidiaries globally.
With over 1200 professionals FL Technics acts as integrated aircraft maintenance solutions’ provider. The company has representative offices in Lithuania, Indonesia, Russia and Thailand, hangars and shop facilities in Lithuania, China, Indonesia and the United Kingdom, and an extensive network of line maintenance support stations across Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific , the CIS and Russia.
With over 20 years of experience in the field, FL Technics specializes in base & line maintenance; parts and materials trading; engine, APU & LG management; full aircraft engineering & design, and technical training services.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Fluent in English
• Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
• Be an excellent communicator, organized and methodical
• Be able to respond well to pressure, think creatively, proactive and able to take the initiative
• Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
• Have a good business awareness
• Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
• Identifying new customers.
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
• Creating promotions with advertising managers.
• Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
• Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
• Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Communicating the marketing plan.
• Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
• Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
Anda harus log masuk untuk menerbitkan komentar.