The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 17 May 2010 under the name of XMH Holdings Pte Ltd. It was converted into a public company on 10 November 2010 and was renamed XMH Holdings Ltd.
XMH Holdings Ltd. (“XMH” or the “Group”) began in 1955, as a small machinery repair and maintenance shop at Kitchener Road, and listed on the Mainboard of the SGX-ST on 26 January 2011. With a history of over 60 years, XMH is a reputable and trusted name as a diesel engine, propulsion and power generating solutions provider to a diverse customer base in the marine and industrial sectors across Asia.
Over the years, the Group has expanded its primary product offerings to include distributorship, agency and dealership rights from prominent names such as Mitsubishi, Akasaka and Kamome (Japan), Hyundai Machinery, D-I and Doosan (South Korea), SOLÉ, Korsør, Reintjes, CENTA (Europe) and Siemens (Germany).
The Group continued to advance, scaling up the value-chain with the introduction of “AceGen”, its in-house range of power generating sets, and “XMH IPS”, a one-stop integrated solution to vessel owners requiring diesel engine (or electricity) driven propeller-based propulsion systems to power its vessels.
Subsequently, the Group successfully acquired Mech-Power Generator Pte Ltd (“MPG”) which diversified its primary business through added exposure to different markets and expanded its offering to include industrial and commercial applications.
With these acquisitions, XMH’s business activities can be broadly categorised into
Distribution and provision of value-added products and services;
After sales services, trading and others, and;
Projects, which comprise the assembly and installation of standby generator sets and provision of related services.
Vision : To be Asia’s most trusted partner in power solutions
For our customers :
Our mission is to deliver optimal and reliable solutions to our marine and industrial customers.
For our staff :
We want to inculcate a strong learning and collaborative culture that aids holistic staff growth.
Primary / Main (x%)
1. Achieve the sales target as well as increasing the company’s overall revenue
2. Build and maintain good customer relationship management
3. Broaden and expanding sales visit for any potential business and at the same time also maintain good communication and regular follows up with the clients
4. Preparing and delivering company products presentation to prospective customers including private and government sector
5. Preparing individual sales forecast and sales report
6. Implementing sales objective and strategies
7. Monitoring on industry development and situation and identify new business opportunity in the market
8. Monitoring order book from the process of sales contract to delivery
9. Resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service
10. Utilizing language expertise (native language – Bahasa Indonesia, second language: English / Mandarin) to assist the sales department and the company on its daily operation.
11. Assume responsibility for specific product liaison for all related matters such as specifications setup, pricing formulation, sales and marketing implementation
12. Other ad-hoc duties
Priorities will be given to those who had experiences dealing with Shipyards before.
Education and Training
Knowledge and Skills
Ability to speak and write in English
Familiar with Engine operating principles (preferred)
Familiar with propulsion system for marine vessel (preferred)
Sales background will be helpful
Based in Batam
PT Xin Ming Hua Engine (Jakarta)
Sentra Industri Terpadu Tahap III Blok C No 11
Kamal Muara – Penjaringan 14470
Main Line: +62 21 2967 2918
Fax: +62 21 2967 2919
Awalnya dipublikasikan pada2 April 2020 @ 8:48 PM