(“Vallianz” and together with its subsidiaries, associate and joint venture companies, the “Group“) is an established provider of offshore support vessels (“OSVs“) and integrated offshore marine solutions to the oil and gas industry.
Headquartered in Singapore, Vallianz serves oil majors and national oil companies worldwide, and focuses on supporting customers’ offshore oil and gas exploration and production operations. Today, the Group owns and operates a young fleet of 62 OSVs while its associate owns and operates another 14 OSVs. Vallianz covers markets in the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia and Southeast Asia.
Vallianz is continually working to enhance its customer value-add by broadening the spectrum of its marine services and solutions to address the unique requirements of customers’ offshore oil and gas field operations. The Group conceptualised and developed its flagship vessel – Rawabi Integrity, which is the world’s first and only specialised offshore floating storage and supply vessel – to provide a cost-effective and productivity enhancing solution for a key customer.
Offshore marine services include:
- Vessel ownership
- Vessel management services
We have invested in industry experts to operate and manage our fleet of OSVs which include anchor handling tugs with supply capabilities, platform supply vessels, offshore floating storage and supply vessel, submersible launch barges, maintenance and accommodation vessel, utility support vessels, flat top cargo barges, accommodation work barge, towing tugs, utility vessel, liftboats and crew boat.
Besides transporting equipment and pipes, materials and supplies to support upstream activities, our vessels are also employed for anchor handling of construction barges, positioning of drilling rigs and to provide assistance in maintaining and safeguarding offshore facilities.
The Group also owns a shipyard in Indonesia (Batam) which serves as a marine base for vessel docking, repair and maintenance works. Our shipyard operations possess strong in-house fabrication and engineering capabilities.
Leveraging on its established market position in the Middle East, the Group’s strategy will be to continue strengthening existing customer relationships and seeking opportunities to increase its penetration in the major and emerging offshore oil and gas markets. We will focus on delivering operational and service excellence, and broadening our range of marine assets and solutions to address customers’ needs.
Vallianz is listed on the Catalist Board of the Singapore Exchange.
WHY JOIN US?
- Job roles:
- Helpdesk support via e-ticketing system
- Work together with IT- Teams within group of company about IT matters
- Report to the manager
- Ensure the Operating system, Ms. Office and
- Antivirus are up to date
- Troubleshooting support such PC Desktop, Laptop,
- Printer and IT peripherals
- Setup and installation of IT project
- Handle IT Infrastructure and networking such servers, firewalls, Routers,
- Switches and PABX
- Maintaining, backing up and securing databases as well as restoring files as needed
- Aware of Company OH&S compliance as per Is 45001:2018 which form part of KP.
- Minimum Technical High School or Diploma majoring from IT discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Proactive, Independent, take initiative and well organized
- Proficient in IT system, networking and infrastructures.
- Able to communicate in English both speaking and writing
- Available to join immediately
We are continually looking for people that will join the dynamic, offshore world of Vallianz and contribute to the realization of its vision to be recognized as a world-class provider company in the offshore marine industry.
Cc to [email protected]
Awalnya dipublikasikan pada22 Juni 2020 @ 12:12 pm